09th to 13th of November 2013 Messezentrum Salzburg
Alles für den Gast-Herbst
International trade fair for the entire catering, restaurant and hotel trade
The measure of all things
The autumn edition of the ‘Alles für den Gast 2013’ is the leading trade fair in the entire Alps, Danube and Adriatic for companies involved in the hotel and restaurant sectors. Around 700 specialist exhibitors and over 46,000 visitors take advantage of this top-level business event to gauge the latest trends and observe the market.
Set international standards
Every year around 25% of the visitors at the show come from central Europe. This fact underlines the impressive international status of the autumn ‘Alles für den Gast’. In 1970 domestic and foreign businesses began displaying the trends and innovations breaking through in the restaurant and hotel sectors; the 44th edition now being an indispensable fixture of the 2013 expo schedule.
Images from the 'Alles für den Gast' autumn 2012
- Approximately 700 exhibitors representing all the product groups relevant to the restaurant, catering hotel and food industries.
- Big-name brands, manufacturers and visitors from home and abroad.
- A showcase that features and serves the experts, specialists and decision-makers in the industry!
- An on-site opportunity to acquire new customers and consolidate existing customer contacts.
- Displays, workshops, keynote speeches and discussions contribute to a comprehensive programme of side events.
- Over 46,300 trade visitors from eight countries
- Over 700 domestic and foreign exhibitors <
- Over 94% of the trade visitors come to find out about the latest products
- 70% decision makers attended the fair
- 43,500m² of expo space