The autumn edition of the ‘Alles für den Gast’ expo is the leading trade fair for the hotel, restaurant and catering industry in the entire Danube, Alps and Adriatic region. Around 700 trade exhibitors and more than 46,000 visitors use this top-ranking business event as trend indicator and a networking platform.
70% of the trade visitors at the show make key decisions or play a significant role in decisions made by the company. Over 30% of the visitors present come from abroad, underlining the sophisticated, international nature of the autumn ‘Alles für den Gast’.
Expo results in 2014:
- Approx. 700 exhibitors
- Messezentrum Salzburg fully booked
- Visitor count: more than 46,500 trade visitors
- Almost 30% of trade visitors came from abroad
- Successful first staging of the ‘Craft Beer Summit for Professionals’
- See-and-be-seen for famous cooks and celebrity chefs
- Heavily frequented career lounge
- App for mobile devices to boost expo planning efficiency
Visitor poll results confirmed
- 93.7% of those polled were very satisfied with the show overall
- 99.3% recommend the show to others
- 66.3% (around two thirds) said they discovered new products at the trade fair